View Full Version : Creative Cutter Inspiration
03-08-2008, 12:03 AM
has anyone heard anything about this machine?
04-03-2008, 07:13 PM
I have an inspiration and I really like it. Some of the things that tipped me over the edge on buying it were
1. 12'' wide cutting width for $599.00 (if you buy it from Pazzles, you can get it for a bit cheaper elsewhere), all the other models that cut that width were quite a bit more expensive.
2. The additional tools you can get with it to emboss, engrave, and draw.
3. The "user-friendly" features like a loading button, an image gallery to view your cutting files before you open them, and suggested blade length and pressure settings built into the software. I'm sure for people who have more experience with cutters these might be unnecessary, but for me I found them very helpful.
4. Being able to cut true type fonts, auto-trace (or vectorize), and design my own images.
5. I know it sounds silly but the Inspiration is just a pretty machine. I like to have something pretty sitting in my craftroom lol.
So far I don't have any complaints with the Inspiration, I cut about 35 tag kits on it without any problems.
Does that help at all?
04-04-2008, 04:31 AM
Michelle carries it in the store now. You can read a little about it here (http://www.paperthreads.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3201)!
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.8 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.