I just got an email about this machine, but no picture of it to see what it looks like, and no manufacturer info. Who in the heck makes it?? for 999.00 I'd want more info, especially with these terms of purchase. they seem pretty hefty to me. to pay all up front w/ no cancellations allowed, without knowing a thing about the machine. All sales final.
Is it just me or does this seem a bit strange? Anyone ever hear of this machine??
Terms of Purchase:
To bring you the best price possible we have implemented certain policies.
*Preorders will be billed at the time the order is placed, and there will be no cancellations or returns allowed.
* We will be offering ONLINE support only. Our forum is available for customers and offers the basic quick start information. And other basic assistance.
* Beyond the Basics and Advanced classes will be available for purchase.
* Phone support will be offered at $45 per hour with a 1 hour minumum.
* We will NOT be accepting returns on cutters. We are not responsible for computer incompatibilities, hardware issues, buyer’s remorse or inadequate computer skill. Please make your selection wisely. All sales are final.
* In the case of defective merchandise (within the terms of the manufacture’s 1 year limited warranty) exchanges will be made with like product only. In this case email for a RMA. Product must be returned with tracking within 7 days of the RMA being issued. All merchandise received without an RMA number will be refused. Returned machines must be in the original packaging & box with all original accessories. Returns not in original package will be refused. The customer is responsibile for return shipping of any defective or damaged products.